Golf Mag reports….
Golf’s Great White Shark is diving into the CBD game.
Former longtime World No. 1 Greg Norman announced on Tuesday that he is launching a line of CBD products geared toward men and women who lead an active lifestyle.
The Australian great’s collection will be made from CBD derived from hemp plus ingredients from his home country, including Tasmanian blue gum (for “soothing relief”), Kunzea oil (for “sore muscle relief”) and Australian Sea Salt (for “total body relaxation”).
The Norman line includes the following products:
- -Warm-Up Muscle Rub (250 mg CBD)
- -Cool-Down Muscle Gel (500 mg CBD)
- -Revitalizing Muscle Soak (250 mg CBD)
- -Facial care products including Shave Cream (100 mg CBD), Aftershave (200 mg CBD) and Facial Cleanser (75 mg CBD)
- -Body care products including Body Spray (100 mg CBD), Body Lotion (150 mg CBD) and Shampoo (100 mg CBD)
Norman’s CBD items come as part of a partnership with Green Growth Brands, whose focus is creating “remarkable experiences in cannabis and CBD” and Authentic Brands Group, which co-owns Norman’s brands. Green Growth Brands CEO Peter Horvath said in a release that Norman was the “perfect athlete” for collaboration.
“He has a clear vision when it comes to the future of CBD and sports,” Horvath said.