If it seems weird to you that marijuana could help people with asthma, you aren’t alone! But some surprising evidence from an old study suggests cannabis could be one more way to ease the painful symptoms of an asthma attack.
November 11, 2019
August 18, 2019
- Article: Illinois pot shops are now rolling in bud, so why does an eighth of weed still cost $80?
- USA: 4 people break into Woodland marijuana farm
- Ex-doctor, marijuana advocate pleads guilty to giving Asheville teachers pot candy; opioid trafficking charge dropped
- American Expat in Dubai caught with drugs stashed in candy bag, jailed
- 380kg of hashish seized, three men nabbed in sting operation in UAE