During the annual meeting of the American Urological Association, Dr. Anil Thomas found with his team of researchers at Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center that cannabis smokers were 45% less likely to be diagnosed with bladder cancer than patients who did not smoke at all. While Dr. Thomas also made sure to emphasize that the study did not prove that marijuana smoking prevents bladder cancer, the research leads the way for others to replicate.
April 22, 2019
- Thailand: 240kg weed seized from crashed pick-up in Mukdahan
- India: Lucknow youth held for importing marijuana from US
- UK: Four men sentenced for running £100,000 cannabis operation at Stately Home Bankfield Hall in Great Urswick
- UK: Man sentenced for dealing cannabis after going blind
- The Most & Least Expensive U.S. Cities for Cannabis Amid COVID-19